dismiss

Clean Sweep Live Auction on Wed. February 27th. Click to view the full inventory

SEARCH
Endroit courant :
>
>
>
> Logiq 200 Ultrasound Screen Brightness Issue

Logiq 200 Ultrasound Screen Brightness Issue

Tags: Ultrasound, GE

(1)
(1)

Laurence Boss

Logiq 200 Ultrasound Screen Brightness Issue

January 31, 2018 09:27

I'm currently trying to fix a LOGIQ 200 Ultrasound in a provincial hospital in Cambodia. The CRT monitor displays at a very high brightness making it unusable and the brightness dial has no effect on the screen brightness.
Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(120)
(8)

Ramon Portillo

re: Logiq 200 Ultrasound Screen Brightness Issue

February 13, 2018 08:08

Hi Laurence, your problem is a resistor that is broken, I mean open. If you write to me I will email the service manual.

Your problem is common in CRT monitors, so check the resistors where the grid or Bias... The problem will be in a voltage divider circuit. Anything you may contact to me at: ramon.portillo.m@gmail.com

to rate and post a comment

GE Healthcare ultrasound probe solutions to help protect your investment

GE Healthcare helps reduce the downtime of ultrasounds with online access to probe and accessory purchasing, probe-failure diagnoses, fast repairs and replacements, probe care and handling tips, and reliable service options.

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement
L'Access et l'utilisation de cet emplacement est sujet aux modalités et aux conditions du notre de nos MENTIONS LEGALES & DONNEES PERSONELLES
Propriété de et classe des propriétaires DOTmedà .com, inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TOUS DROITS RÉSERVÉS