Ge Logiq 9 Incomplete Color Flow - Service les techniciens Forum

GE Logiq 9 Incomplete Color Flow

Tags: Ultrasound, GE MEDICAL SYSTEMS

(28)

Jesus E Mendez

GE Logiq 9 Incomplete Color Flow

February 27, 2020 09:37

Greetings. Im working on a Logiq 9 with intermittent issues when use the color flow, no matter what kind of body shape or probe or study type. The EBM was be replaced before but its continue with the same problem. Im try to discard if the problem could be caused by the FEPS or the RF Board. All diagnostic passed. How can I discard one of these board?

to rate and post a comment

(122)
(59)
(6)

Jim Carr

re: GE Logiq 9 Incomplete Color Flow

February 28, 2020 10:26

Hello Jesus,
What is the problem with the Color Doppler when the problem is occurring? Have you run the Acquisition diagnostic tests?
Best regards,
Jim Carr

(28)

Jesus E Mendez

re: re: GE Logiq 9 Incomplete Color Flow

March 03, 2020 10:34

Hello Jim, Thank you for the reply. Actually for some reason that I dont know, I cant login on the service portal. I have the same problem with several Logiq 9 and others Logiq models. Before the last time that I worked on this system I performed all diagnostic and all passed. All LEDs on FEPS are Green, but on the EBM has 2 red LEDs on. I swaped the board but its still with the red LED on. The color flow issue appears with any probe and I swapped the probe to all ports to make sure and discard any problem with the XDFI board. For example: When the tech use the color flow with the 10L probe is very hard to take any image with a complete color flow with the carotid preset. The image only shows the color in the "start" point and the "end point" and some parts in the middle of the flow, like a some kind of the penetration lost.

Your #1 Source For Everything Ultrasound!

Redstone Healthcare - Exceptionalism is what we do. Offering new and reconditioned ultrasound systems, transducers, parts and service nationwide from machines to transducers, C-arms and more! CALL 1-844-2-Redstone

DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100
advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement