I am looking Agfa Linx Paxport service manual, can you help?, regards
Luis F. Garcia

to rate and post a comment

(212)
(16)

Ronald Swapp

re: Agfa linx paxport

November 19, 2019 10:25

There is no longer a service manual available on AGFA Mednet, this system has long since been discontinued.
What problems are you having with it?

(233)
(29)

Luis Fernando Garcia Sanchez

re: re: Agfa linx paxport

November 21, 2019 11:15

At start up in console send error page fault at address 0xfffffff8, thanks in advance
Luis Garcia

(212)
(16)

Ronald Swapp

re: re: re: Agfa linx paxport

November 22, 2019 12:54

The page fault you are getting appears to be that the data that is being requested is no longer available for some reason.
It could be due to disk space limitation, bad ram or hardware failure.

If you have a dicom modality why use a paxport unless your modality is like an older Ultrasound with zero dicom capabilty. Or an older CT with no dicom capability and all you are doing is capturing image frames.

How much internal disk space do you have left in the paxport.
You either have to http into it depending on software version or you have to use Putty or Hyperterm and a serial cable to dig down into the directory structure.
Seeing that there is no documentation available from AGFA on Mednet I'm not sure exactly where to guide you.
I've gone through my hard copy service documents and I no longer have any Paxport documentation, I got rid of my last paxport several years ago...thank goodness.
We only used the paxport for non dicom modalities to convert captured images to dicom.

Marquis Medical - Experts in SIEMENS & GE PET & PET/CT Service & Parts

Our engineers are trained strictly on Siemens & GE PET to Guarantee an expert on all service calls. Our large inventory of PET & PET/CT systems & parts allows us to provide a TRUE Turn-key solution. Ph:866-645-7457

DOTmed Certified
advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement