Information Provided By:
Visionix L79 ARK - Topographer (Auto Refractor, Keratometer and Topographer)
The Visionix L79 ARK - Topographer Three devices in One!
VISIONIX develops, manufactures and distributes innovative equipment and provides a complete solution for ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians and optical laboratories. The company's distribution includes a direct sales-force and a large network of leading qualified distributors and partners in Europe, USA and the Far East.
VISIONIX developed its products by relying on its innovative patented PowerMap TM technology, which provides simultaneous multipoint measurements of all the parameters of a lens. The technology, originated by the impressive list of VISIONIX scientists is based on Hartman Wavefront 3-D technology. This knowledge and experience has put VISIONIX at the forefront of Wavefront Technology.
Our mission is to supply the optometric and ophthalmic industries with the highest level of technology at an affordable price. Our instruments are designed for precision, accuracy, and ease of use. We will continue to be the leaders in innovation through investing in research and development to provide technology to further the fields of optometry, ophthalmology, and optician.
The Visionix L79 ARK - Topographer uses the high resolution Shack-Hartmann technology which gives you exceptional measurement accuracy, an unequalled reliability, and additional features for even sharper diagnosis. The Wavefront analysis ensures very accurate measurements. The ease of the L79 is renowned among customers and patients with automated and independent form the operator and offers 3D alignment, right/left movement, tracking, and focusing. The graphical display of refraction errors enhances understanding and reliability, allowing better diagnosis. With its high reliability and time-saving operation, this instrument will put your practice on the fast to success.
- Auto tracking
- Auto focusing
- Right/left eye movement
- Fully automated
- Based on Wavefront technology
- A measure of small pupil size (min. 2 mm)
- A global view of eye refraction aberrations
- Dimensions: W 11.8 x D 15.3 X H 17.9
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Working distance: 3.6''
- Display: 10.4; LCD touchscreen
- Spherical power range: -20D to +20D
- Cylinder power range: 0D to +8D
- Axis: 0 to 180 degrees
- Measuring area Min diameter 2mm - maximum diameter 7 mm (3 area)
- Number of measuring points 1500
- Acquisition time 2 seconds
- Mapping method : Shack-Hartmann
- Printer - internal or external
- Number of Rings: 24
- Number of measurement points: 6144
- Number of analysis points: more than 10,000
- Diameter of Measuring area: 0.33 mm(in the center) at 10mm
- Accuracy: 0.02D. / 0.01mm in corneal ray
- Acquisition time: 0.02 sec.
- Method: Placido rings