dismiss

Save the Date - Our next Clean Sweep Live Auction will be on Tuesday, September 26th at 9:30AM EST

SEARCH
Endroit courant :
>
>
> Buyer inquiry John Haen

Buyer inquiry John Haen

(19)
(5)
(15)

Judy Engle

Buyer inquiry John Haen

September 12, 2017 02:31

Has anyone dealt with or have information about a John Haen who gives a Texas Orthopedic Hospital location and email acanagain1817@aol.com? Inquiring about a stretcher. I responded and he responded saying he wanted to purchase but was in Turkey for a conference at the moment and then I received the same inquiry 5 days later.

to rate and post a comment

(9)
(1)
(11)

Mark Menafo

re: Buyer inquiry John Haen

September 12, 2017 05:58

I received an inquiry from him last week. Pretty clear it was a scammer.

(2)

(2)

Maryann Gilbert

re: re: Buyer inquiry John Haen

September 13, 2017 09:11

Rule of thumb should be never to respond to a purchasing request by someone who has an AOL email address. Serious individuals with the funds to pay should use either the hospital's email address or a legitimate company email name along with all their contact information, including their website. Even then, as a vendor, I contact the hospital / company to inquire if the requester is employed there and to speak with them. If I do speak with that person I will proceed with the original emailed request for information.

(19)
(5)
(15)

Judy Engle

re: re: Buyer inquiry John Haen

September 13, 2017 10:58

Thanks. Just what I figured as well.

(31)
(7)
(28)

Gil King

September 13, 2017 05:54

I got the same message. I am glad I checked here first. Thanks

(19)
(5)
(15)

Judy Engle

September 14, 2017 02:22

I keep getting the same inquiry from this guy but now he has eliminated the "texas" from the hospital name. I contacted purchasing at that hospital to give them a heads up on what is happening with him and they are having their security get involved.

Advertisement
L'Access et l'utilisation de cet emplacement est sujet aux modalités et aux conditions du notre de nos MENTIONS LEGALES & DONNEES PERSONELLES
Propriété de et classe des propriétaires DOTmedà .com, inc. Copyright ©2001-2017 DOTmed.com, Inc.
TOUS DROITS RÉSERVÉS