- Stationary Anode
- 0.25 mm Focal Spot
- kVp Range: 40-75
- Micro Amp range: 20-100
- Auto technique control (ABS)
- Manual technique control
- Auto & Manual Brightness/Contrast
- Imaging Specifications
- High Resolution, High contras conventional cesium iodide design
- 6â³/4â³ Dual Mode image intensifier
- High Resolution 1K X 1K CCD Camera
- Dual 1K X 1K Monitors
- Fast Scan flicker free
- Anti-Glare, Anti-Static
- Auto adjusts to room ambient light
- 360 degree image rotation motorized
- Left- Right image reversal
- Auto Swap
- Auto Save
- X-Ray Dose Summary
- Touch Screen User Interface
- Last image hold
- Real time averaging
- One shot frame integration
- MARS (motion artifact reduction)
- Auto digital brightness and contrast adjustments
- Edge enhancements
- Patient annotation keyboard
The equipment is operational, but not in clinical use. Sold As-Is, overall condition is very good
Interested in buying this equipment?
This is a DOTmed Private Sale and in order to purchase this item you must contact a DOTmed Gold Service Dealer to make buying arrangements. The Gold Service dealer will help you with the logistics of this transaction and will serve as your Seller for this item. Each Gold Service Dealer has been approved by DOTmed and will strive to make your transaction as simple and easy as possible.
To contact all relevant Gold Service Dealers regarding this piece of equipment, please follow this link.
To learn more about the DOTmed Gold Service Dealers program, click here.