SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viz.ai, the leader in applied artificial intelligence in healthcare, today launched the next generation of its synchronized care platform for stroke. Viz.ai incorporates cutting edge artificial intelligence with HIPAA-compliant communication to allow stroke teams to quickly and efficiently triage patients to time-sensitive care with the aim of reducing time to treatment and increasing access to endovascular intervention.
New capabilities allow the stroke care team to synchronize care from stroke code notification to the post-acute care period. Expanded functionality will empower the stroke team with quick, relevant, clinical and imaging information to support faster diagnosis and treatment decisions, further increasing Viz.ai’s innovation leadership in offering the most technology advanced platform for stroke triage and workflow.
“Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized acute stroke care,” said Dr. Johanna T. Fifi, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and Neurology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Associate Director of the Cerebrovascular Center at the Mount Sinai Health System. “This platform has transformed our ability to treat cerebrovascular patients and is an integral part of our stroke workflow.”
Universal Medical provides the very best new & refurbished gamma cameras, quality parts & repair services. We also rebuild & replace camera detectors, move camera systems across town or across the country. Call us at 888-239-3510
These innovations include:
Enhanced Communication Capabilities
• Pre-hospital notification of Code Strokes - Empowers the Stroke Care team earlier in the workflow
• HIPAA-compliant messaging – Personal Health Information (PHI) - compatible inter and intra hospital messaging
• Group messaging - Allows users to group messages by topic or person, providing improved communication for teams such as the Interventional, Vascular Neurology and Research Team
• Customizable Alerts for CT, LVO, CTA, CTP (with adjustable TMax thresholds) - Allows each user on the stroke team to control when they are notified
Expanded Image Viewing and Analysis
• Faster image viewing - Images typically available in app in under 60 seconds
• Advanced Mobile PACs Imaging - Dynamic, mobile image viewing of all relevant modalities including CT, CTA, CTP, MRI and MRA
• Advanced Automated CTP Maps - Assists clinicians in making treatment decisions
• In-app Image Reconstruction - Axial, sagittal and coronal reconstruction
• Automated MIPs - Reduces the need for pre-processing
• 3D Image Rotation - Allows clinicians improved visibility to determine the presence of an occlusion
Viz is the only stroke software with SOC 2 Type 2 certification, typically required by hospital systems when processing medical data.