The Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound (#D125B) includes the Dynatron Ultrasound Applicator Smarthead - 5 cm (#WSH05).
Note: Prescription Notice - May only be sold by or on the order of a licensed healthcare provider.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound is the only ultrasound device in the industry to offer 1, 2, and 3 MHz frequencies for the greatest flexibility in depth of treatment. Choose 1 MHz for deep treatments, 2 MHz for moderate depth, or 3 MHz for superficial depth.
The modern innovation of the touchscreen makes the Dynatron 125 the ultimate device in ultrasound treatment delivery. The user experience is maximized as a result of the simple and easy to use interface. With the touch of a button, an ultrasound treatment is deliverable in seconds.
The Dynatron 125 improves upon and replaces the previous model 125 Plus (#D125).
FeaturesDynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Features
- 12 V battery (not included) powered option allows the device to travel to any location, providing ultrasound treatments immediately, wherever they are needed.
- Small and lightweight design makes it easy to carry and move around the clinic.
- Soundheads are engineered with SmartHead technology that stores calibration parameters directly inside each soundhead.
- Each unique soundhead plugged in is immediately recognized by the device and ready to use.
- Most treatments can be set up in as few as three key presses.
- Treatment time, power, frequency, or duty cycle can be modified while a treatment is in progress - without stopping the treatment.
- Selectable Duty Cycle from 10, 20, 50 percent, and Continuous.
- You can select three different frequencies without changing the soundhead. The 2 cm2, 5 cm2, and 10 cm2 soundheads each operate at 1, 2, and 3 MHz.
- Head Warming (optional): When the device is ON but idle, the soundhead is warmed automatically.
SpecificationsDynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Specifications
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Dimensions: 9" (D) x 7" (W) x 4" (H).
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 V.
- Power Consumption: 65 W.
- Fuse: 1.6 A.
- Humidity: 30 - 50%.
- Environment Temperature: 10 - 30 °C.
- Shipping Weight: 10 lb (4.54 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 13" x 6" (53.34 cm x 33.02 cm x 15.24 cm).
AccessoriesDynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound:
- #D125BAG: D125B Ultrasound Carry Bag.
- #GR573197: 12 V Battery.
- Dynatron Ultrasound Applicator Smarthead:
- WSH02: 2 cm2.
- WSH05: 5 cm2.
- WSH10: 10 cm2.
Media and LiteratureDynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Media and Literature
Dynatronics General Line Rehabilitation Products Guide
Dynatronics Dynatron 25 Series Brochure
Dynatronics Dynatron 125 Portable Ultrasound Brochure