Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Brand: BAUSCH & LOMB
Model: ORBSCAN IIz
The most popular corneal topography devices out there and has been the Gold Standard for some time.
excellent condition BAUSCH & LOMB Orbscan IIz, Table, PC set, Manuals, ready to work.
manufacture year: 2006, All items are sold in as-is condition with 6 month warranty.
- Acquires over 9000 data points in 1.5 seconds
- Analyzes elevation and curvature measurements on both anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea
- Capable of detecting and analyzing posterior corneal abnormalities where corneal anomalies first appear
- Features dynamic, Windows-based platform designed to integrate continuing advances via upgradable software
- Customizable quad maps show any combination of measurements in one convenient format
- Slit scanning technology combined with an advanced placido disc system
- Anterior corneal elevation and curvature
- Posterior corneal elevation and curvature
- Full corneal pachymetry
- Simulated keratometry
- White-to-white diameter
- Pupil size (mesopic)
- Anterior chamber depth
- Angle kappa
- Irregularity index
Global resource specializing in fully rebuilding Orbscan II & IIz; Ziemer Galilei & OCULUS Pentacams available; Our engineers can install, service & conduct clinical training too. Inventory located at our headquarters Tampa, FL; Call 1-877-924-2020.