The Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards and helps practitioners meet today's challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
- Factory Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) - Parts and Labor.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Program DescriptionTemperatureSterilization TimeDry TimeHot Cycle Time (without Dry)Hot Cycle Time (with Dry)Unwrapped Instruments270 °F3 minutes1 minute27 minutes28 minutesWrapped Instruments, Pouches270 °F4 minutes30 minutes25 minutes55 miuntesUnwrapped Delicate Instruments250 °F30 minutes1 minute49 minutes50 minutesHandpieces270 °F4 minutes30 minutes30 minutes60 minutesChamber Brite Cleaning270 °F3 minutes (keep temperature)N/A23 minutesN/ACustom A*270 °F4 minutes30 minutes26 minutes56 minutesCustom B*250 °F30 minutes1 minute46 minutes47 minutes
*Custom A and B programs are not FDA cleared. It is the user's responsibility to validate any custom cycles.
FeaturesTuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Features
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Monitoring and Control:
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. It displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle, each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- The EZPad consists of three keys which allows the user to browse through the sterilization programs and user directories with ease.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air (with replaceable 0.2 µ HEPA filter) through the chamber for fast drying.
- The exceptionally deep chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the five full sized trays for packs/pouches.
- Use the tray rack to accommodate four full plus four half sized cassettes.
- Use the optional Pouch Rack (Model AR910) to encourage proper loading.
- EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology effectively removes air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current starilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
- 100 cycles can be stored on the autoclave for reprinting or downloading to a PC.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port (located in rear of unit) allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software.
SpecificationsTuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" x 19.8" (280 mm x 504 mm).
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gallons (28.5 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 24.8" (D) x 20.9" (W) x 17.3" (H) (630 mm x 530 mm x 440 mm).
- Minimum Tabletop Depth: 22".
- Standard Cassette Capacity: Four full (8" x 11") and four half (8" x 5.5") - loaded vertically.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.6" (H) (413 mm x 169 mm x 16 mm).
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg).
ConfigurationsTuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Configurations
- Factory Refurbished - Standard (No Printer).
- Factory Refurbished - With Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
- #EZ11PLUS: Factory New - Standard (No Printer).
- #EZ11PLUS-P: Factory New - With Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper).
LiteratureTuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave Literature
Tuttnauer Table Top Line Autoclaves and Accessories Catalog
Tuttnauer EZPlus Autoclave Preventive and Scheduled Maintenance Instructions
Tuttnauer Electronic Table-Top Autoclaves Models EZ9Plus and EZ11Plus Operation and Maintenance Manual
Tuttnauer EZPlus Autoclave Quick Installation Guide
Tuttnauer EZPlus Fully Automatic Sterilizers Brochure
Item Name: Fully Automatic Autoclave