The Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave features the simplicity of one touch design to fulfill all of your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ10 Steam Autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust, and dry at the touch of a button.
All refurbished autoclaves include a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test and complete flush of the system.
- Certified Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years (Autoclave) / 10 Years (Chamber) - Parts and Labor.
- Certified Refurbished: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
This steam pressure autoclave is used in a range of settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, veterinary facility, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Note: If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
FeaturesTuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Features
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Replaceable 0.2 μm HEPA filter.
- Pre-Loaded Cycles For: Unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- New brighter and easier to read panel.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Internal Printer (optional) documents date, time, temperature, and pressure.
SpecificationsTuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (D) x 20" (W) x 14.4" (H) (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Door Swing: Right side hinge.
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full / 3 half.
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" (D) x 6.7" (W) x 0.8" (H) (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- Number of Trays: 4.
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 30 mins.
- Hot: 14 mins.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 1400 W.
- Current: 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 lb (43 kg).
ConfigurationsTuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave ConfigurationsSKUConditionPrinter#MFI-TTN-EZ10Certified RefurbishedNo Printer#MFI-TTN-EZ10PCertified RefurbishedWith Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper)#EZ10Factory NewNo Printer#EZ10PFactory NewWith Internal Printer (includes one roll of Tuttnauer Chart Recording Paper)LiteratureTuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Literature
Tuttnauer EZ Autoclave - Daily and Weekly Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Tuttnauer Table Top Line Autoclaves and Accessories Catalog
Tuttnauer EZ9 and EZ10 Closed Door System Fully Automatic Autoclaves Brochure
Tuttnauer EZ9, EZ10, EZ10K Autoclave Operation and Maintenance Manual
RefurbishingTuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave Refurbishing
The Tuttnauer EZ10 Fully Automatic Autoclave is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Autoclave is then taken apart for intensive cleaning and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. All refurbished autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance (PM) kit installed. PM kits include new gasket and filters.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.