Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Brand: MIDMARK RITTER
Model: M9 Ultraclave Steam
The MIDMARK Ritter M9 Ultraclave Steam Sterilizer is intended to be used in medical and dental offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize heat stable and moisture stable, reusable equipment. This Unit is Preowned and in Excellent Condition. This device is not recommended for sterilization of liquids intended for direct patient contact.
The M9 UltraClave will begin a sterilization program after the door is fully latched and the START switch is pressed. It will automatically fill the chamber with water to the correct level, and begins the cycle time countdown when proper pressure and temperature are reached. The system will automatically exhaust the steam pressure from the chamber and open the door slightly to facilitate drying after the sterilization phase is complete.
The M9 UltraClave has a tray rack which can hold two small and two large trays. The tray rack can be removed for periodic cleaning of the chamber, tray plate, tray rack, and filter. This system also has two door gaskets, a dam gasket and a door ring gasket. The system also includes a removable power supply cord.
· Intuitive display and simple prompts for easy operation
· Patented, automatic-open door drying to promote faster, more efficient drying of instruments
· Four pre-programmed sterilization cycles: Unwrapped, Pouched, Packs, Hand pieces
· Programmable controls allow you to change temp, exposure, dry, and vent time, and store changes
· Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system designed to ensure proper steam penetration
· LCD display alerts operator if door is not closed completely or reservoir water level is low
· Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling