Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Brand: MIDMARK RITTER
Model: M11 Ultraclave Steam
The MIDMARK Ritter M11 Ultraclave Steam Sterilizer is intended to be used in medical and dental offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize heat stable and moisture stable, reusable equipment. The unit has been reconditioned by our biomedical staff, and functions as intended. The external casing of this unit shows some cosmetic damage. This device is Preowned and in Good Working Condition.
The M11 UltraClave will begin a sterilization program after the door is fully latched and the START switch is pressed. It will automatically fill the chamber with water to the correct level, and begins the cycle time countdown when proper pressure and temperature are reached. The system will automatically exhaust the steam pressure from the chamber and open the door slightly to facilitate drying after the sterilization phase is complete.
The M11 UltraClave has a tray rack which can hold two large and one small trays. The tray rack can be removed for periodic cleaning of the chamber, tray plate, tray rack, and filter. This system also has two door gaskets, a dam gasket and a door ring gasket.
The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
· Intuitive display and simple prompts for easy operation
· Patented, automatic-open door drying to promote faster, more efficient drying of instruments
· Four pre-programmed sterilization cycles: Unwrapped, Pouched, Packs, Hand pieces
· Steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system designed to ensure proper steam penetration
· LCD display alerts operator if door is not closed completely or reservoir water level is low
· Reservoir fill port and drain tube located in the front of the unit for ease of draining and filling