The MIR Spirotel Spirometer (#9107100) includes a Reusable Turbine (#910006) and Disposable Plastic Mouthpiece (#910305).
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Spirotel is a pocket sized home care and telemedicine spirometer for complete respiratory analysis. Compact and easy to use, it is trusted for any patient who needs treatment at home. It includes everything needed for single patient use.
It is designed for use by doctors and patients, as well as pharmaceutical companies and research organizations.
FeaturesMIR Spirotel Spirometer Features
- Bluetooth: For short-range data transmission and communication.
- Easy to use touchscreen.
- Triaxial Accelerometer with movement analysis. Embedded step counter to measure physical activity, values such as the distance traveled during a test, VMUs (Vector Magnitude Units), and body position during sleep can all be estimated.
- Electronic Diary of symptoms for monitoring home therapy. This helps the patient fill out default or custom questionnaires and reports, which can be used to assess his/her health and to communicate with healthcare professionals.
- "Traffic Light" system, questionnaire, and reminders to help the patient.
- Flexibility: Integration with numerous protocols. Customized software and hardware.
- Extended Memory: Stores up to 10,000 spirometric curves.
- Small Size: Usable in any situation and easy to transport.
- Rechargeable Battery: Durability and usability inspires confidence.
- Connectivity: Analytical results can be sent via the USB cable to any PC, even when the patient is traveling. A software application then extracts the data and sends it to the server.
- Spirotel and Qualcomm Life have teamed up to provide integration with the 2Net Hub.
SpecificationsMIR Spirotel Spirometer Specifications
- Dimensions: 92 mm x 88 mm x 38 mm.
- Weight: 0.27 lb (124 g).
- Flow Sensor: Turbine with infrared interruption.
- Power Supply: Lithium ion 3.7 V, 1100 mA rechargeable battery.
- Display: Graphic LCD backlit with touchscreen (resolution: 160 x 80).
- Data Transmission: USB 2.0 or Bluetooth.
- Spirometry Test Duration: 60 seconds maximum.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s, whichever is greater.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL, whichever is greater.
LiteratureMIR Spirotel Spirometer Literature
MIR Spirotel Brochure