The Welch Allyn 6202 Stow-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale is used by clinicians to weigh patients up to 880 pounds.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn 6202 Stow-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale is a low-profile fold-up scale that can measure a patient's weight while they are seated in a chair or wheelchair or while they are standing. This versatile product is ideal for clinics that need their scale to perform double-duty. Not only can it weigh patients in a variety of positions, but it also rezeroes automatically after each patient, saving time and allowing users to weigh a continuous stream of patients without having to rezero first.
Welch Allyn 6202 Stow-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale Features
- Easily accommodates most wheelchairs.
- Three scales in one: wheelchair, chair, and stand-on.
- Displays weight measurements in pounds or kilograms.
- Weigh a continuous stream of patients without rezeroing.
- Bright, easy to read digital display.
Welch Allyn 6202 Stow-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Weighing Capacity: 880 lb (400 kg).
- Platform Dimensions: 24" x 30" x 1.5" (61 cm x 11.8 cm x 0.6 cm).
- Overall Dimensions: 40" x 4" x 40" (15.7 cm x 1.6 cm x 15.7 cm).
- Resolution: 0.1 lb (100 gm).
- Readout: Digital LED display in pounds and kilograms.
- Automatic Zero: Automatically returns to zero, ready for next patient.
- Weight Recall: Recalls last weight.
- Computer Connectivity: RS 232 output (optional).
- Power Source:
- Battery: 6 D alkaline batteries.
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.9" x 44.9" x 46" (20 cm x 114 cm x 117 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 92.6 lb (42 kg).
Welch Allyn 6202 Stow-A-Weigh Wheelchair Scale Configurations
- #6202-XX-X: Lb/Kg, Data Port, Battery Power.
- #6202-XX-B: Lb/Kg, Data Port, Power Cord.
- #6202-KX-B: Kg Only, Data Port, Power Cord.
- #6202-KX-X: Kg Only, Data Port, Battery Power.
- #6202-XP-B: Lb/Kg, Printer, Power Cord.
Item Name: Scale