The Health o meter PELSTARONE External Wireless Kit includes:
- 1 x HOMBT1 Scale Unit
- 1 x RS232 Adapter (already connected to HOMBT1 Scale Unit)
- 1 x Scale Cable (1 foot USB cable)
- 1 x Power Cable (6.6 foot USB cable)
- 1 x AC to USB Wall Power Adapter
- 1 x Welch Allyn Connex Vital Sign Monitor Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Connex Vital Sign Monitor Scale Activation Code - Activation via the Welch Allyn Servicing Tool (necessary if CVSM was not previously activated).
- 1 x HOMWA
- 1 x USB Cable (1 foot)
- 1 x USB Cable (6.6 foot)
- 1 x User Instructions
- 1 x USB Wireless Dongle
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Health o meter PELSTARONE External Wireless Kit is used to allow a Health o meter Professional Scale to wirelessly transmit data to a Windows PC or a Welch Allyn device.
FeaturesHealth o meter PELSTARONE External Wireless Kit Features
- Works with existing Health o meter Professional Digital Scales.
- Wirelessly transmitting measurements directly into a facility's EMR system increases workflow efficiency and reduces the risk of error from manual data entry.
- Eliminates the frustration of tangled wires and tripping hazard of long cables and cords.
- Allows virtually all Health o meter Professional digital scales to interface directly with Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors and Spot Vital Signs LXi monitors, Allscripts TouchWorks and Professional systems, and Midmark IQ Manager software.
SpecificationsHealth o meter PELSTARONE External Wireless Kit Specifications
- System Requirements:
- CPU of 1.7 GHz and above.
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM.
- Available USB 2.0 Port.
- Electrical outlet to power HOMBT1 Scale Unit.
- Communication Range: Up to approximately 328' (100 m).
LiteratureHealth o meter PELSTARONE External Wireless Kit Literature
Health o meter External Wireless Solutions Brochure
Health o meter PELSTARONE External Wireless Kit User Instructions
Item Name: Scale