A DEMO H3+ Holter Recorder in excellent condition.
The Burdick H3+ Holter recorder serves as a powerful diagnostic tool, providing clinicians with the high quality data recordings they need to make important patient care decisions.
Features and Benefits
- The H3+™ digital Holter recorder is small and weighs just 1 oz
- Provides 3-channel recording with standard pacemaker spike detection.
- Full graphic display to preview ECG waveforms during patient hookup.
- Supports continuous recording for up to 2 days by using 1 AAA Battery
- Recordings are downloaded via USB cable to the Burdick Vision 5 Holter analysis system.
- Compatible with the HScribe 5 Holter analysis system featuring best-in-class VERITAS signal processing and analysis capabilities.
- Recordings are imported and rapidly analyzed at the HScribe 5 Holter analysis system. HScribe 5 provides sophisticated review and powerful editing tools to ensure accurate, quality reporting.
- H3+ Digital Holter Recorder
- (1) 5-Lead Patient Cable
- (1) Soft Carrying Case
- (10) Electrodes
- User Manual
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.