The Avant® 9700 combines flexible alarm options, unparalleled non-volatile memory, and Nonin’s time-honored technology to give you an easy-to-use and efficient monitor.
The plethysmographic waveform alters color as a real-time reflection of the patient’s pulse signal quality — alerting you to patient changes. The high-resolution color display compliments the signal quality indicators and LED values.
Product highlights include:
* Easy-to-Use — Intuitive, color coded displays.
* Versatile — Monitor neonates to adults; acute care to homecare.
* Powerful — On-demand printing & minimum 8 hour battery life.
* Flexible — Patient Security Mode, Nurse Call & User-Defined Defaults.
* Intelligent — Nonin’s Next Generation PureSAT® signal processing technology.
* Convenient — Compact, lightweight & durable.
* Superior Performance — Specified for use in motion and low perfusion environments.
Standard accessories include: one 8000AA-3m reusable sensor, one Avant B battery pack, one 7.2 V power supply and power cord, and Operator's Manual.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.