Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Oximeter - Pulse
NELLCOR N-595 PULSE OXIMETER SpO2
Used units in EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION!
90 DAY WARRANTY!
N-595 Pulse Oximeter
Here is what you get.
Nellcor N 595 Pulse Oximeter in EXCELLENT CONDITION
SPO2 Preamp Cable
Nellcor Brand DS100A Reusable Adult Finger Sensor Probe
Hospital Grade Power Cord
PDF User Manual
90 DAY WARRANTY
As the cornerstone of the revolutionary OxiMax Pulse Oximetry System, the OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter combines Nellcor's best-in-class pulse oximetry with the versatile OxiMax monitoring platform. The motion-tolerant OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter is equipped with Nellcor's most advanced signal processing technology, which enables it to withstand the most challenging monitoring conditions with substantially greater accuracy than conventional pulse oximetry. The N-595 Pulse Oximeter also includes SatSeconds Alarm Management technology, an innovative feature for managing nuisance alarms without sacrificing patient safety.
Highly Advanced Motion-Tolerant Technology
The OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter incorporates Nellcor's latest algorithms for conquering these difficult conditions. That means you can expect accurate, reliable operation in a wide range of patient situations, even when faced with patient motion and low perfusion at the same time.
Other Product Features
* Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors.
* Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
* Works with the Oxinet III Central Station and Paging System to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the General Care Floor.
* Compatible with Nellcor's Score Analysis Software for overnight oximetry studies.
* On-screen viewing of 48 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 4-second intervals; printing capability.
* Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.