Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Oximeter - Pulse
Model: 3301 Handheld
The BCI� 3301 Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter quickly and reliably delivers pulse oximetry wherever spot-checking is needed, including EMS, physicians' offices, outpatient clinics and hospitals. In fact, its ergonomic design, easy-to-read display, and proven ability to accurately indicate SpO2 and pulse rate for patients from neonate to adult have helped make BCI� hand-held monitors a global leader in hand-held pulse oximetry technology.
* Rugged, ergonomic design
* Bright LED display
* Two-button operation
* Powered by 3 C-cell batteries
* Can use all SMPM sensors
* Stands up to rough treatment in variety of environments
* Easy to read in poor light
* User friendly
* Simple Interface
* Long lasting power, portability
* Unit can be used in numerous environments with neonate to adult patients