Two undamaged fully operation sets are available both with a 14 day inspection warranty commencing on delivery.Each set consists of a 767 Series 120 VAC Transformer with two heads:
11720 Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head
- shadow-free spot viewing
- 3.5V halogen light
- Illuminated lens dial
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- 28 lenses (-25 to +40 diopters)
- red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- cobalt blue filter to detect corneal abrasions
25020A Otoscope Head
- Halogen HPX lamp produces 30% brighter, whiter light for true tissue color
- Long-lasting performance
- Fiber optics project cool light to the distal tip with no reflections or obstructions
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media
11710 Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head
- 3.5v standard ophthalmoscope head
- Halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Six apertures for generalist use: micro, small, and large spot sizes, fixation target, slit aperture, and red-free filter
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
23810 Macro View Otoscope Head
- fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections or obstruction
- 3.5v Macro View Otoscope with Specula (head only)30% higher magnification over standard otoscopes.
- ability to focus to fine tune the view using easy to find and move side mounted control.
- greater tip retention and easier tip removal with twist and release feature.
US and Canada shipping $20.
US buyers will not pay anything in the way of added taxes or border fees. Delivery will take 7-10 days.
Canadian buyers will be charged 5% Goods & Services Tax on the item and shipping )please request invoice in CAD$)
Buyers in other locations, please write for a shipping quote.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.