Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Ophthalmology General
Model: GDx VCC
Warranty: 6 months
The Carl Zeiss GDX/VCC provides precise RNFL analysis for glaucoma case detection, diagnosis, and management. The Advanced Serial Analysis feature helps you to evaluate subtle RNFL changes so you can manage glaucoma with more confidence.
• Clinically proven: GDx analysis has been proven to accurately discriminate between healthy and glaucomatous eyes and to be predictive of visual field loss.
• Tracks change over time: The Advanced Serial Analysis feature helps you to evaluate subtle RNFL changes so you can manage glaucoma with more confidence.
• Simple: GDx examinations are easy for your patients and staff. Reports are clear and intuitive.
• Portable: Move your GDx between offices with an optional soft carrying case.
• Fast: Typical exam time ranges from 1 to 3 minutes.
Illumination laser source: GaAIAs laser diode, 780–798 nm, 40 mW primary power
Laser classification: Class I laser system
Imaging area: 40° x 20°
Ametropia correction: –15 to +7 diopters
Data acquisition time: <1 second
Fixation: Internal target
Normative database: Age-adjusted normals with diverse ancestry
Dimensions: 14”H x 10”W x 24”D
Display: Integrated color liquid crystal display
Electrical requirements: 100–240 volts, 50/60 Hz
Weight: 21 kg (45 lbs)
Ambient temperature: 65°F–75°F (18°C–24°C)
Ambient humidity: 20%–60%