61338L - Moritex Facial Stage DM-3, Parts Unit, No Computer
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Moritex Facial Stage DM-3 - Parts Unit, No Computer.
Facial Stage DM-3
i-Scope 50XPCV2114 - USB Connection
US246S1001 Sensor - USB Connection
Based on a 5 Megapixel camera, the product quickly records clear, high-resolution images providing professional skin counsellors and cosmeticians with a facial skin analysis system able to reveal blemishes invisible to the naked eye.
Diffuse white fluorescent lighting allows facial blemishes and wrinkles to be easily viewed, documented, and tracked. Skin colour can also be analysed, aiding in the selection of foundation.
In UV-capture mode, the face is analysed with black-light photography to reveal and measure blemishes, pigmentation, sebum deposits, sun damage, and more.
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN .
- This item will be shipped air ride, blanket wrap.
- Actual shipping charges will be charged to buyer. We recommend shipping this unit via padded van lines. Shipping charges will depend on location, if there is a loading dock at the location the item will be shipped to and if the location is semi truck and trailer accessible. Commercial locations are much cheaper than residential. Buyer may set up their own shipping but if you decide to send item general freight, we will not be responsible for any damages. Estimated shipping in the lower 48 United States is $350-450.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning sale.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About , Inc.
- This is a corporate account, questions will be answered Monday through Friday.
- . .
- Company website is
's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: