Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Ophthalmology General
We are offer a Konan NonCon Robo SP6000 Non-Contact Specular Microscope
Endothelial Cell Counter
- Video Printer
- Konan sets the standard for Specular Microscopy with strong clinical evidence, ease of use and patented analysis methods that can reliably asses even problematic endothelium.
- Low endothelial cell counts and pre-existing dystrophies can markedly reduce the potential for positive surgical outcomes form an otherwise uneventful cataract surgery.
- Surgeons are finding these data points critical when recommending premium IOL's
- The Konan NonCon helps to verify and document, pre-operatively, that the cornea is not suspect to more likely post-op complications
- Photographic Field: 0.24mm x0.4mm (Max)
- Konan Flash Tube Illumination
- CCD Video Camera
- Movement = Electric Focus
- Focusing Range = 30mm
- Focusing Speed = Under 3.0 mm/sec
- Input Voltage = AC 120V 50/60Hz
-Power Consumption = 70VA
Ask for our door-to-door World Wide shipping service.
We have 100% customer satisfaction by delivering quality equipment and full customer service with every transaction.