Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Ophthalmology Chair and Stand
Model: 2000 Chair & 2000 Stand
S4OPTIK NEW 2000 Examination Chair w/ 2000 Instrument Stand Package
**Installation available for domestic purchases only**
2000 Examination Chair
- Effortless recline with perfect counterbalance
- One-handed release/control mechanism for precise recline control, accessible on both sides of the chair, for easy, convenient patient positioning
- Smooth and virtually silent lifting with a 500lb capacity
- Foot actuated Rotation Lock provides a firm positive lock. Accessible from both sides of the chair, the
unique design eliminates operator bending or reaching.
- Height adjustment controls accessible from the slit lamp arm, stand console, or movable foot switch.
- Upholstered for comfort, plus individually retractable for patient flexibility. Solid construction provides
support for ingress/egress.
- Robust foot switch provides raise/lower control for chair height adjustment. Single handed control for easy positioning of the Headrest, insuring head and neck support. Engineered for a positive, non-slip lock in any location.
- A large, broad and stable foot rest provides safe and easy ingress/egress.
2000 Instrument Stand
- 2000 Stand equipped with 3 charging wells
- Counterbalanced slit lamp arm
- Ergonomic Upper refractor arm with single locking mechanism in three dimensions (forward/back/vertical)
- Elegant Halogen overhead light
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html