Handheld Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) device available in a screening version only.
Features and Benefits
- One probe fit completes three tests (DPOAE/TEOAE, Tympanometry and Ipsi Acoustic Reflex)
- External and internal probe options
- Intuitive interface for fast, easy operation
- Sequenced protocols permit a full test battery
- Tests 4 for DP or 6 for TE frequency's.
- Customizable settings and protocols
- Test results can be printed with either the Thermal Printer (optional accessory) or in a PDF report from a PC when the results are saved electronically.
- Patient management database optional
- Comes in a ERO-SCAN Pro TE Screener/Tympanometer Combo for combined testing.
- ERO-SCAN® Pro Handheld
- OAE Remote Probe
- Database Software
- PC software CD
- USB Cable
- 4 Internal Probe Tips
- 4 External Probe Tips
- Operating manual
- Box of assorted single use eartips (100 ct.)
Note: Printer is not included with the purchase. Sold Separately.
Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions (TEOAE) System
- Stimulus: Adjustable up to 83 dB SPL Broadband Click
- Click Bandwidth: 500 Hz to 4000 Hz
- Analysis Bands: 6 or 10 Bands
- Artifact: 10 dB SPL
- Probe Tone Frequencies: 226 Hz, 1000 Hz
- Probe Tone Level: 85 dB SPL with in-ear calibration
- Air Pressure Range: 0.05cc to 3.0cc: +300 to -400 daPa; 3.0cc or greater: at least +200 to -200 daPa
- Air Pressure Capacity: 0.05cc to > 5.0 cc
- Air Pressure Speed: 60 daPa/Sec. nominal; 500 to 700 daPa/sec (depending on ear volume)
- Test Time: 2.5 seconds nominal (depending on ear volume)
- Overpressure Limit: 1.0 cc ear canal volume < 3 psi (2000 daPa)
Note: Printer is not included with the purchase.
ACOUSTIC REFLEX SYSTEM (Combination of Tympanometry/Screener)
- Stimilus: 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 Hz Pure tone; Broadband noise, low pass noise, high pass noise
- Probe Time: 226 or 1000 Hz
- Stimulus Intensity:
- 500-4,000 Hz 70-95 dB HL, in 5 dB steps
- Noise stimulus 60-90 dB HL, in 5 dB steps
- Standards: IEC60645-5; ANSI S3.39-1987
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.