The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount is a high-quality, efficient, and reliable surgical light that offers incredible illumination for practitioners. With it€™s brilliant light and user-friendly design, the APEX surgical light is a true value for any surgical center.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount secures a circular, 4-bulb lamp to a ceiling mount for optimal reach and compactness. The combination of 4 bulbs creates and incredible 120,000 lux of illumination and true color rendering. The lamp head is also mounted to a smooth, drift-free arm design, so practitioners can rest easy with the stationary light during procedures. The center handle mounted on the lamp head is autoclavable, and can be used to focus the lighting with one hand.
This multi-bulb light source is comfortable for bothy patients and practitioners alike. Internal heat shields keep the temperature low. Thanks to the design, value, and comfort, this light is ideal for emergency rooms, trauma centers, operating rooms, outpatient surgery, and other types of surgical procedures.
NOTE: Control box with intensity adjustment available for 120 V and 100 V models. Box is not included for 230 / 240 V models.
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 39 lbs / 33€ x 33€ x 17€.
- Mount: 50 lbs / 41€ x 13.5€ x 14€.
- Extension Arm: 27 lbs / 46€ x 16€ x 6€.
FeaturesBurton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Customers can choose between models designed for 8€™ and 10€™ ceilings.
- 120 V standard, with 230 / 240 V and 100 V options available.
- 1,400 hours of light.
- Pure white illumination without blue hues.
- Unlimited 360° arm rotation.
- Autoclavable center handle provides smooth light focus.
SpecificationsBurton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: 116 lb (53 kg).
- Illuminance: 120,000 lux (11,148 footcandles).
- Light Source: Halogen bulbs - 50 watt, 24 V; parallel wired for continuous light.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,200 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 95.
- Number of Bulbs: 4.
- Bulb Life: 1,400 hours.
- Light Field: 8€ - 10€ (20 cm - 25 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 17€ (43 cm) without refocusing.
- Power: 237 watts.
- Lamp Head Diameter: 24€ (61 cm).
- Head Tilt: 70°, forward or backward.
- Lamp Housing Swivel Radius: 54€ (137 cm).
- Maximum Recommended Ceiling Height: 10€™ (305 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90; CE marked.
- Battery Option / Emergency Electrical Power: Yes.
- Irradiance Emission: Below IEC recommended limit of < 1000W/m2 at highest intensity.
ConfigurationsBurton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Configurations
- APXSC8: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- APXSC8SP: 120 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXSC825: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- APXSC825SP: 230 / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXSC801: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- APXSC10: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- APXSC10SP: 120 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXSC1025: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- APXSC1025SP: 230 / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
- APXSC1001: 100 V - For use in Japan.
AccessoriesBurton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Accessories
The Burton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount is commonly purchased with:
- APEX replacement bulbs, 6 per box.
- Sterile light handle covers, 25 per box.
LiteratureBurton APEX Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Literature
Philips Burton Medical Lighting Catalog
Philips Burton Product Highlights/Lighting Guide
Philips Burton Light Accessories and Replacement Bulbs Matrix
Philips Burton Warranty Information
Philips Burton APEX Surgical Light Brochure
Philips Burton APEX Surgical Light Installation Manual