The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount is an energy-efficient, revolutionary lamp that provides 45,000 lux of light intensity, while saving 70% more energy than Halogen lights.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount secures a 3 LED-lamphead to a sturdy base, with a reach of 63 inches. Caregivers can enjoy over 20,000 hours of bright light with a CRI of 92. In addition, it's estimated that the longevity and efficiency of LED can save almost $1,000 in bulb replacements. The lamp can be maneuvered with one hand, via the center handle, which is also replaceable and sterilizable.
The AIM LED examination light is ideal for offices and clinics performing minor surgery or examinations and diagnostics. The light reflectors in the lamphead can be adjusted to change the size and shape of the light, depending on your work area.
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 17 lb / 25" x 25" x 8".
- Wall Mount: 18 lb / 16" x 16" x 8".
- Extension Arm: 14 lb / 37" x 21" x 6".
FeaturesBurton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Features
- Last 10 times longer than other Halogen light sources.
- Use 70% less energy.
- Y-shape leaves headroom to prevent light obstruction.
- Adjustable reflectors to change beam diameter and positioning.
- Available in either 120 V or 230 V model.
SpecificationsBurton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 49 lb (22.23 kg).
- Reach: 63".
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LED).
- Light Intensity: 45,000 Lux at 1 meter.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300 Kelvin.
- Number of LED Lights: 3.
- LED Lifespan: 20,000 hours.
- Power: 84 watts.
- Color Rendering Index: 92.
- Lamphead Diameter: 20".
- Light Field Diameter: 13" - 15" (33 cm - 38 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 54" (137 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90; CE marked.
ConfigurationsBurton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Configurations
- #ALEDW: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #ALEDW03: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #ALEDW01: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #ALEDW25: 230 V / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
AccessoriesBurton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Accessories
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount is commonly purchased with:
- Sterilizable / Autoclavable Handle (#1017040).
- Sterile Handle Covers (25 per box) (#0008100PK).
LiteratureBurton AIM LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Literature
Philips Burton Medical Lighting Catalog
Philips Burton Product Highlights/Lighting Guide
Burton Light Accessories and Replacement Bulbs Matrix
Philips Burton Warranty Information
Philips Burton AIM LED Examination Light Brochure