Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Neurology General
CALL 877-646-3300 FOR PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL PRICING!!!
QANS+ is a non-invasive, fully automated computer-based system that provides Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and blood pressure analysis for quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS).
Overstress and immobilization are conventional health risk factors, triggering the development of life threatening specific diseases. QANS+ offers the possibility of Cumulative Physical and Mental Stress Assessment.
QANS+ is the result of more than three decades of very profound scientific research. Testing can be performed easily in almost all medical branches. QANS+ offers the possibility to manage the effect of any health promoting strategy.
The software and analyses are intuitive, easy-to-use and designed for success in the hands of both medical professionals and non-medical practitioners. Simple hardware and standard computer requirements ensure QANS+ transitions seamlessly into virtually every health practice including clinics, laboratories, sports clubs and wellness centers.
QANS+ products are easily applicable to the course of mass and periodical medical check-ups. Assessments can also be used for regular health control and for monitoring the effects of different treatment methods directed toward the general and specific health condition. Consequently, QANS+ is useful for the prevention of high-professional and paraprofessional morbidity rates in different categories of workers and employees.
QANS+ presents a quick and reliable assessment of basic health risk factors, such as the chronic vegetative misbalance, pathological disorders of the heartbeat activity, the levels of accumulated stress, and the decreased level of physical training.
QANS+ uses cutting edge technology to enable precise measurements of parasympathetic and sympathetic activities in order to assess the autonomic balance in the body (evaluation of the autonomic nervous system's regulatory function).
The QANS+ system is used for objective evaluation and validation of various treatments, for research and documentation, and for evaluation of Autonomic Activity before and after a patient is affected by medication, physical treatment, stress, beta-blockers, or any other factor. The point of intersection is interpreted as the point of Autonomic Balance.
This method of assessment is applicable to many fields of clinical practice such as internal medicine, family practice, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, and psychotherapy. Heart Rate Variability and blood pressure analysis by QANS+ serves as the basis for evaluating the patient's ANS state before and after treatment, which can provide an accurate and reproducible assessment of treatment effectiveness.
The system is used to objectively confirm or exclude a Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN), a Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy (DAN) and other dysautonomia problems.
QANS+ offers possibility of Accumulative Physical and Mental Stress Assessment. Overstress and immobilization are conventional health risk factors, triggering the development of life threatening specific diseases.
The QANS+ System is a clinically powerful and easy to use non-invasive system to test for hidden diseases. In 15 minutes identify clinical autonomic disorders and uncover major illness and health risks including:
Testing of the autonomic nervous system is a is a recommended standard of care by the American Diabetes Association for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Easily adaptable towards general and specific requirements of almost all medical branches.
* Presents a quick and reliable supplementary assessment of basic health risk factors.
* Assesses the balance between the activities of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
* Reliably discovers ventricular and superventricular extra systoles.
* Assesses accumulated physical and mental stress.
* Assesses physical training needs based upon an individual's personal fitness levels.
* Reveals development of possible health risks.
* Provides early indications of health risks for quick detection and prevention of illness, disease, and progressive stress conditions before onset and development.
* Efficiently screen mass population to detect potential risks and reserve costly, full medical checkups for only those exhibiting health threats.
* Comprehensive Autonomic Balance Analysis (ANS)
* Heart Rate Variability Analysis (HRV)
* Cardiovascular Fitness Test
* Cumulative Stress Assessment
* ECG Analysis
* Overall Health Assessment
* Neurovegetative Analysis with custom measurement marks
* Cardiovascular Health Analysis
* Baroreceptor Sensitivity Analysis
* Full compliance to the Standards of HRV professional analysis
* View progress charts of unlimited sessions
* Functional Age
* Patient History Progress Reports
* Statistical Analysis
* Normative database included based on more than 50 000 assessments
* HRV data comparison to the population norms
* Automatically evaluates quality of data recorded to ensure accuracy of results
* Automatic artifact detection and visual data editing
* Easy-to-read interpretation of the autonomic balance status
* Supports both pulse wave sensor and ECG recorders
* Trains for stress reduction and better inner balance
* Easy-to-use intuitive colorful graphical user interface
* Backed by 30 years of documented medical studies
* Easy software installation and automatic hardware detection
* HRV data export into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and ASCII text formats
* Supported Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, French
* Recommended For
-Stress Management Counselors
-Alternative Therapy Specialists
-Physiology Class Teachers
-Physical Occupational Recreational Therapists
-Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Specialists
* QANS+ software was developed according to the standards and mathematical procedures for short-term HRV analysis set forth by:
- The European Society of Cardiology
- The North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology
* QANS+ is an FDA 510k cleared product.
* QANS+ also compliance with the following standards:
EN ISO 13485:2003, EN 60601-1:1990, EN 60601-1-1:2001, EN 60601-1-2:2001, ANSI-AAMI EC57-98, ANSI-AAMI EC13:2002, EMC, Directive 93/42/EEC, CE 0120
Minimum Computer Requirements
* CPU 2 GHz (or equivalent)
* 4 GB of RAM
* Video card with at least 1024x768 and High-Color resolution
* 4 GB of free hard disk space
* CD ROM drive
* One available USB port, version 1.1 or higher
* Windows 7/8/10 Operating system