The Edan iM8 Patient Monitor includes a skin temperature probe, an Edan SH1 Adult Reusable SpO2 sensor, an adult NIBP cuff, NIBP Tube (3 m) with Connector, a 3-lead ECG integrative cable with leadwires, a USA standard power cord, 30 adult disposable adhesive electrodes (Nonwovens), a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (14.8 V, 4200 mAh), user manual, and ground cable.
Warranty: 2 Years (Monitor) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The iM8 Patient Monitor meets most basic monitoring needs with its accurate readings and optimized performance, bringing easy access to high-quality healthcare for everyone. It puts reliable monitoring technologies at your finger tips.
The iM8 can be used in the ICU, Emergency Room, and more.
FeaturesEdan iM8 Patient Monitor Features
- Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, Respiration, Edan SpO2, Edan NIBP, Pulse Rate, 2-Temp.
- Large, high resolution 12.1" color TFT display.
- Pacemaker detection.
- Electrosurgical interference proof.
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization.
- Pitch tone.
- Unique iSEAP algorithm which is specially optimized for arrhythmia and high blood pressure patients.
- S-T Analysis.
- OxyCRG for neonates.
- 120 seconds full-disclosure Waveforms Review.
- 120 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Advanced SpO2 module with equivalent performance as the industry leaders'.
- NIBP passed clinical validation process.
- Large storage capacity.
- Nurse call function.
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS Central Monitoring Station.
- Customized alarm setting.
- VGA output.
- Optional Parameters: 2-IBP and Respironics CO2.
- Data management via PatientCare Viewer software (optional).
- LAN/Wi-Fi (optional) connections.
ConfigurationsEdan iM8 Patient Monitor Configurations
- #iM8: Standard
- #iM8-G2: Includes CO2
LiteratureEdan iM8 Patient Monitor Literature
Edan iM8 Series Patient Monitor Brochure