Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
This cryostat microtome is working perfectly. Quickly reaches -30C and very quiet. Comes with the knife holder, specimen holders. The mechanical functions are working on both the side handle and front handle. This machine is an older model but it is very clean and ready to use.
Microm HM 505N Cryostat Microtome
The Microm HM 505N cryostat has high performance micrometer mechanism with monobloc system for optimum precision and stability.
- Backlash and maintenance-free precision cross roller bearings offer precise and smooth cutting movement at any temperature
- Standard specimen orientation on X-Y axes for higher quality and comfort. Standard specimen orientation on X-Y axes for higher quality and comfort.
- Different specimen stages up to 70 x 50 mm for more flexibility
- Disposable blade holder with anti-roll guide takes high-and low-profile blades- the blade can be shifted together with clamping block for better convenience and security.
- Temperature control down to -35 C.
Specific Characteristics HM 505 N with mechanical feed system for fine and trimming specimen movements.
- Section thickness setting from 1 to 60 microns.
- Handwheel for manual coarse feed is placed on the front of the housing.
- Operating controls are arranged in a simple and pragmatic way.
- Ergonomic positioning of handwheel with safety lock.
This unit includes a rigid knife holder. Disposable knife holder may be available - please inquire.
Door opens to 18"L x 10"W. Chamber is 10" deep.
30" wide x 34" deep x 47" tall
Power cord is 8 feet
This unit weighs 308 lbs and will require freight shipping. To give you some idea it will cost approximately $ for west coast shipping and approximately $330.00 for east coast shipping. Contact me with your shipping address for an exact quote.
Palletweight will be 360 lbs, Dimensions 36x40x53, NMFC 053025, Freight Class 125, "Refrigerator"
Pickup is always welcome.
All other international buyers must contact me prior to purchasing for a shipping quote and determination whether this item will ship feasibly to your country. It is large/heavy and will be expensive to ship internationally.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment.. The purchaser, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. This item has been cleaned and handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions..