The Unico G380 Binocular Microscope includes a plastic dust cover, two extra fuses, and operation manual.
Warranty: 5 Years (Microscope) / 1 Year (Electrical System - excludes bulbs and fuses).
The G380 was designed with your viewing comfort in mind. The standard 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces are engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses. Each eye tube features independent focusing diopter adjustment to compensate for the natural vision differential between each eye.
The base design adds stability to the body while allowing extra room for hand access to the over-sized coarse and fine focus controls and easy access to the coaxial mechanical stage controls.
With use you will come to appreciate the precise mechanical stage movement, optical clarity, flat field, and comfortable viewing. A comprehensive manual includes care and maintenance instructions.
Unico G380 Binocular Microscope Features:
- Head: Binocular (30° angle). It features a Seidentopf optical design with 52 mm to 75 mm interpupilary distance adjustment. The head rotates 360° and locks in-place with a thumbscrew.
- Coated Optics: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, and Anti-Fungal.
- Eyepiece: Standard 10X High-Eyepoint widefield oculars (FN = 18 mm).
- Objectives: DIN Standard 4X, 10X, 40XP, and 100XR (Oil) Objectives. 40X and 100X objectives are "R", or retractable.
- 4X = NA 0.10, 10X = NA 0.25, 40X = NA 0.65, 100X = NA 1.25.
- Nosepiece: Four hole standard.
- Focal Length: 160 mm.
- Magnification: With 10X eyepieces, standard magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X, and 1,000X.
- Stand: Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat.
- Condenser: Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with port for optional Simple Phase Contrast Annulus insertion. Focusable for concentrated or diffuse lighting with rack and pinion movement.
- Focusing: Smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences.
- Stage: Built-in graduated mechanical stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Spring loaded slide holder.
- Stage Size: 142 mm x 132 mm.
- Range of X-Y Stage Movement: 55 mm x 75 mm.
- Illumination: 3 Watt LED light source. Variable intensity rheostat wheel is located on the left side of the base.
- Iris Diaphragm: Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design.
- Electrical: 110 V / 60 Hz to 240 V / 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250 V / 1.5 A. UL and CSA approved electrical parts.
- Size and Weight:
- Size: 9.5" x 7.5" x 16" (240 mm x 190 mm x 410 mm).
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.5" x 10.5" x 17.5" (340 mm x 260 mm x 440 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
Unico G380 Binocular Microscope Objectives:
- #G380-LED: Achromat [4X / 10X / 40XR / 100XR (oil)].
- #G380SP-LED: Semi-Plan [4X / 10X / 40XR / 100XR (oil)].
- #G380PL-LED: Plan Achromat [4X / 10X / 40XR / 100XR (oil)].
- #G380-PH-40: Brightfield Achromat [4X, 10X, 100XR (oil)] and Simple Phase Contrast [40XR].
Unico G380 Binocular Microscope Literature:
Unico G380 Phase Contrast Microscopes Brochure
Unico G380 Series Microscopes Brochure