Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Model: Evo Evolution 3E One Use Plus SBK
MPN: Evo Evolution 3E One Use Plus SBK
Depth: 18 inches
Height: 18 inches
Width: 18 inches
MORIA EVO 3E One Use Plus Microkeratome System SBK with Evolution Console, OUP Motor and Foot Pedals
Fully serviced by our trained staff! This console can be used with a variety of Moria microkeratome motors and accessories including One Use Plus, Epi K, M2, CB and more. However this particular unit is sold to be used as a One Use Plus (current model). The console is fully serviced and working to the manufacturer's specifications. The console includes a travel case, foot pedals, One Use Plus SBK Motor, Manual and Warranty! The One Use Plus uses completely disposable plastic heads and rings for not only the thinnest flaps available, but also the easiest to use, fastest cut and a current model microkeratome that is very popular globally.
The system includes everything shown in the photos:
-One Use Plus SBK Motor with case
-Evolution 3E Console (also compatible with Epi K and M2 motors)
-Foot Pedals and accessories as shown
This microkeratome is in pristine condition and has been refurbished by our staff.
MORIA' s console offers a wealth of features to enhance performance, safety, flexibility, and easy-to-use:
• Two forward speeds allow customization of flap thickness, as well as flexibility to manage various corneal geometries.
• Two high performance pumps rapidly create a stable vacuum.
• Low vacuum option facilitates extremely gentle flap manipulation on a reverse pass and secure globe fixation during laser ablation.
• "Slow vacuum release" option provides gentle onset and release to minimize patient discomfort and potential retinal trauma.
• Runs on wall current, with built-in backup battery for uninterrupted use.
• Continuously monitors all key parameters and confirms status through visual and audible signals.
• Operates the Epi-KTM, the One-Use-Plus, the M2 Single Use and the ALTK-CBm System for Corneal Keratoplasty.
Dimensions 430 x 240 x 190 mm
Weight 13.6 kg
Ambiant temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F)
Non-condensing humidity 45% to 75%
Voltage/cycles 115 V / 50-60 Hz
230 V / 50-60 Hz
Battery capacity and type (inside the control unit)
Fuse (inside the control unit)
Inlet : console supply
Outlet: turbine supply
Type of protection against electric shock
Compliance IEC 60601-1
Medical device of class IIa according to EC directive