Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Light Source
The CLV-U20 is a versatile xenon light source which can be combined with various systems. The light intensity for still photography is able to increase to 1.5 times the maximum viewing illumination, allowing for crisp, bright images. The CLV-U20 satisfies virtually all endoscopic requirements.
1. By use of the mode selector, the instrument serves as a possible and universal light source for OES-fiberscopes, Olympus rigid scopes for EVIS 100 System (instantaneous single-plate color chip system), and for EVIS 200 System (sequencing system).
2. By use of OES system, EVIS 100 system and EVIS 200 system, the insertion position of the scope point can be checked by the transillumination function.
3 When using EVIS 100 or EVIS 200 system, by use of the Foot Switch, the anc'illary equipments can be released.
4. Combined with OES fiberscope, SC16-10 and rigid scope and SC16-10R, the following advantages are offered:
- Photographs under stable exposure can be taken in short distances.
- Date is visible in the viewfinder and imprinted on film.
- Remote shutter release using a foot switch frees the endoscopist from finger-tip shutter operation.
- Indicators in the camera's viewfinder predict exposure level before taking photographs and the exposure level is given when taking photographs.
5. 1.5 times the flash output of the maximum illumination intensity of the light source is available.
6. Flat switches and display panel can be easily wiped clean.
7. An emergency lamp turns on instantly if the Xenon lamp burns out, to provide illumination bright enough for endoscope withdrawal. A light on the front panel indicates at a glance if the emergency lamp is not installed, is installed improperly or is burned out, or is lighting instead of the Xenon lamp.
8. Air feeding pressure can be adjusted in three levels.
9. With no scope and even when Xenon lamp illuminates, illumination light automatically dims to prevent dazzling and the air feeding pump simultaneously stops.
10. Combined with function expansion devices (under development), light source can be more functional.