The Skintact Pediatric Foam Solid Gel Electrode features Aqua-Tac solid gel adhesion, flexible and protective foam backing, and is designed with a size that suits pediatric needs.
Aqua-Tac backed electrodes are hydrogel electrodes offers the best of both worlds with consistent high quality recordings and minimal skin reactions. Aqua-Tac is designed to provide 100% skin surface contact and quick ECG pick up.
The foam backing on this electrode provides maximum flexibility while allowing comfortable adhesion to patient.
Skintact Pediatric Foam Solid Gel Electrode Features:
- Protective, flexible foam backing.
- Aqua-Tac solid gel adhesion for long or short term monitoring.
Skintact Pediatric Foam Solid Gel Electrode Specifications:
- Material: Foam.
- Composition: Aqua-Tac solid gel.
- Style: Pediatric size.
- Size: 30 mm.
- Quantities: 30/ pouch, 1500/ box, 6000/ case.
- Comparable to:
- 3M: 2248, 2258.
- Conmed: 1410-030, 1520-025.
- Kendlall-LTP: 135, 230, 4603, 4635.