The Stryker CORE High Flow 40L Insufflator (#620-040-504) includes a power cord. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Stryker's 40-Liter insufflator provides superior performance with unprecedented safety and reliability. It is designed to handle the needs of today's dynamic surgical environment. Its ability to maintain pneumoperitoneum under the most extreme conditions, coupled with a multitude of safety features, place the Stryker 40-Liter insufflator in a class by itself.
FeaturesStryker CORE High Flow 40L Insufflator Features
- The highest flow rate available on the market.
- Neonatal mode offers increased sensitivity and flow rates as low as 0.1 liters per minute.
- LCD Display provides surgeons with ongoing status messages.
- Sidne compatibility allows the surgeon to control the insufflator with voice commands.
- Software driven to allow for future upgrades.
- Built-in gas heating technology.
- Video on screen display.
- Surgivent-electronic venting system for added safety.
- Visual and audible warning signals.
- Safety relief valve.
- Internal leakage detection.
SpecificationsStryker CORE High Flow 40L Insufflator Specifications
- Power Supply Input: 100 - 240 Vac; 3.5 A.
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 150 VA.
- Dimensions: 18.7" (D) x 12.52" (W) x 5.83" (H).
- Weight: 19.84 lb.
- Operation Conditions - Temperature: 50 - 104 °F.
- Operation Conditions - Humidity: 30 to 75%.
LiteratureStryker CORE High Flow 40L Insufflator Literature
Stryker 40-Liter Insufflator Service Manual
Stryker 40-Liter Insufflator Brochure