Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Model: 4250 Digital
Burdick 4250 Digital Holter Recorder
The Burdick 4250 Digital Holter Recorder provides high-quality 5- or 7-lead, 3-channel Holter recordings with an ECG signal preview screen. Fast data transfer using either a USB download cable or an SD card frees the recorder for immediate assignment to the next patient.
• Half the size and weight of previous Holter recorders, the Burdick 4250 can be tucked into a pocket or hidden under clothing, providing a more comfortable monitoring solution.
• 5- or 7-lead, 3-channel recordings on a straightforward screen.
• Streamlined five-button keypad.
• “Event button” to let patients capture and mark episodes that concern them.
• Downloadable directly to Vision or Vision Premier analysis software using either a USB download cable or the removeable SD card.
• LCD screen to confirm the electrode contacts are properly functioning.
• Patient ECG capture at 200 samples per second over a period up to 48 hours.
• Integrated pacemaker detection.
• Real-time ECG display. LCD displays real time ECG hook-up eliminating the need for test jacks and repeat tests.
• Ease of use. Easy-to-use five-button keypad to enter patient and test parameters.
• Convenience. The USB download cable and the removable SD card gives you convenient download options and lets you send out the Holter recorder right away, without having to wait to download previous patient results.
• Speed. Fast data transfer to Burdick Vision or Burdick Vision Premier Holter analysis software for quick turnaround.
• Versatility. Integrated pacemaker detection lets you use the Holter recorder even on patients with pacemakers.
• Compliance. The smaller, lighter, 4250 recorder will encourage patient compliance during the entire length of the test.