Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Brand: CARL ZEISS
Type: Fundus Camera
Model: Visucam 524 Fundus Autofluorescence FAF FA ICGA 24 MP Digital Camera Pro
Depth: 32 inches
Height: 32 inches
Width: 32 inches
2016 Carl Zeiss Visucam 524 Fundus Autofluorescence FAF Camera with ICGA, 24 Megapixel High Resolution Sensor, Factory Zeiss power table and Accessories
This fundus camera is in very lightly used near new condition. Manufactured in 2016, we believe this to be the first Visucam 524 on the used market. This 524 offers FAF, ICGA, Stereo and Zeiss Automap. This is a current model and includes a full warranty, factory table with all accessories shown. The camera has been inspected, tested and serviced by our staff and is guaranteed to be working to the manufacturers specifications.
Please take a moment to watch our video below to get a better understanding of our process and the amount of time and care that goes into every unit.
The new VISUCAM 524 / 224 fundus camera from ZEISS with a 24-megapixel sensor produces brilliant, detail-rich images to effectively aid in diagnosing and monitoring a broad range of eye diseases from glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy to AMD.
Versatility: Fully-featured camera with a full spectrum of imaging modes*
Enhanced practice performance:
Simple design, user friendly, full integration with clinic workflow
Details define your decisions
Ultra-high resolution and excellent clarity promote efficient navigation from full-image overview to magnification of the smallest detail, allowing precise visualization within a particular area of interest.
Fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
FAF, included on both ZEISS VISUCAM models, is an important non-invasive tool for the diagnosis and monitoring of dry AMD, including geographic atrophy.
More than a pretty picture
ZEISS VISUCAM is a complete system with numerous on-board image capture modes – fundus autofluorescence, non-mydriatic Color, Red-free, Red, Blue – and visualization functionality that provide powerful diagnostic insights for optimal patient care. Advanced features such as fluorescein angiography and indocyanine green angiography* further extend its diagnostic applications.
· Field angle: 45° and 30°
· Capture modes: Color, red-free, blue, red and fundus autofluorescence images, stereo pairs and images of the anterior segment and fluorescein angiography
· Filters: Optical filters for capture modes: Filters for green and blue pictures, filters for fundus autofluorescence images, UV/IR barrier filters
· Compensation for ametropia: +35 D … -35 D, continuous
· Capture sequence: from 1.5 seconds (depends on flash energy)
· Pupil diameter: ≥ 4.0 mm ≥ 3.3 mm (30° small pupil mode)
· Working distance: 40 mm (patient’s eye – front lens)
· Capture sensor: CCD 24-megapixels
· Fixation targets: External and internal; four sizes of internal fixation target including a circle (for AMDpatients). Attention mode for internal fixation target; various programmed sequences or freely positionable as combination with stereo mode too