Description of equipment’s available for sale:
$7,700 7 x Neptune 2 Waste Management System
$1,500 1 x Neptune 2 Docking Station
Plus inland freight to Miami
The Neptune 2 Waste Management System is intended to be used in the operating room, pathology, surgical centers, and doctor's offices to collect and dispose of surgical fluid waste as well as collect smoke generated from electrocautery or laser devices.
With the Neptune 2 waste management system. This totally closed, all-in-one unit waste collects, measure and disposed of surgical waste without operator assistance. A quite, built-in smoke evacuator and detector helps preserve OR air quality.
The dual canister hold 24 liters, so, the Neptune can handle multiples cases without emptying, Increasing efficiency. When full, simply connect to the Docking Station. The canister automatically empty and a high-pressure washing system cleans both canisters.
• Neptune 2 is constantly closed during cases, manifold changes, docking and transport.
• Systematic containment reduces fluid contact with staff and floor
• Permits patient-to-patient use (Manifolds are single use)
• Clearly defines and displays low, medium and high suction and audibly alerts and visually displays when on high suction.
• Provides two independently adjustable suction sources, one for each canister
• Powered IV pole for four 3000mL bags; self retracts when turned off.
• Helps optimise theatre turnover time, scheduling and volume
• Comes standard on Neptune 2, no need for separate capital budget
• Automatically detects in-room smoke and adjusts suction to clear surgical site
• ULPA filters meet highest standards; 99.999% efficient capturing particles 0.12 microns and larger
• Operates on the separate pump; 80-hour filter life independent of fluid suction
• Supports professional organisations call for evacuation of harmful smoke which can also spread infectious diseases
No returns, no refunds.