The GE Corometrics 259cx Maternal/Fetal Monitor includes two ultrasound probes, a toco probe, reusable adult SpO2 sensor, SpO2 extension cable, standard adult NIBP cuff, NIBP hose with connector, sample pack of paper, and a power cable. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Corometrics 259cx monitoring system is a full antepartum/intrapartum fetal monitor that helps you deliver a high-quality birthing experience and enhanced patient care. It monitors NIBP, uterine activity via TOCO/IUP, and fetal activity, including Twins (US) and FECG. The 259cx also features enhanced maternal monitoring features including MSpO2 and MECG. The 259cx is the fully equipped maternal/fetal monitoring system compared to the 256cx.
FeaturesGE Corometrics 259cx Maternal/Fetal Monitor Features
- GE-Exclusive Smart BP: Delays blood pressure measurement during contractions to reduce patient distraction and provide more meaningful diagnostic data.
- ChartLight: Backlit keys and a dimmable display helps you work comfortably while your patients remain relaxed in a low-light environment.
- Minimizes Monitor Interactions: Since a majority of your monitor interactions can be done using our-one touch hot keys, you'll spend less time with the monitor and more time with patients.
- Heart Beat Coincidence Recognition: Provides visual indications when it detects synchronous fetal and/or maternal heart rate signals, indicating that you may be monitoring a duplicate signal. The monitor compares up to three heart rates and provides an overlapping heart symbol for clear visual recognition and documentation.
- Fetal heart rate high/low alarms provide both audible and visual alerts if the fetal heart rate (FHR) is outside fo the user-defined high/low range.
- Maternal Blood Pressure: DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* non-invasive blood pressure technology speeds up determinations by as much as 66% after the first reading to enhance patient comfort and allow you faster access to patient data.
- Maternal Temperature: Integrated Exergen Temporal Arterial Thermometer allows you to obtain maternal temperature using non-invasive infrared technology. Readings automatically print on the fetal strip.
- Maternal Oxygen Levels: The monitor provides a choice of integrated Masimo SET or Nellcor maternal pulse oximetry, making it easy for you to monitor, document, and even view the waveform.
- MECG: Selectable 3 Lead maternal ECG with pacemaker detection and rejection generates maternal heart rate, QRS wave amplitude display, and a six-second snapshot printout when requested.
- Maternal Vital Signs History: Documents up to eight hours of maternal parameters, displaying the results in a flowchart summary format for easy charting and reference during recovery.
- Centricity Perinatal (CPN): CPN compatibility streamlines the capture and archiving of patient data and helps speed workflow and ensure data availability.
- Telemetry Interface: Allows for continuous monitoring without changing transducers during ambulation or laboring in water.
- Song Player allows you to celebrate the birth with a choice of three songs.
SpecificationsGE Corometrics 259cx Maternal/Fetal Monitor Specifications
- Nominal Line Voltage: 100 - 120 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 W / 0.4 A maximum.
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 16.7" x 17.5" (17 cm x 42.4 cm x 44.4 cm).
- Weight: 22 lb (10.9 kg).
LiteratureGE Corometrics 259cx Maternal/Fetal Monitor Literature
GE Healthcare Corometrics 250cx Series Monitor Operator's Manual
GE Corometrics 250cx Series Monitor Service Manual
GE Healthcare Corometrics 250cx Series Maternal/Fetal Monitors Brochure