The UMF 4010 power exam table lowers to a height of 19 inches and can support a patient weighin up to 600 lbs. The Ultra Comfort Seamlses Top providse secuirty and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps revent cross-contamination.
The 4010 with its four function hand control, is the most versatile power procedure table on the market. It can be used in family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access heigh, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4010 make it the perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries.
The UMF 4010 featuers a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19 inches allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the elderly and patients with special needs.
* UMF Ultra Comfort Top
* Articulating head rest
* Stainless steel pullout with stainless steel drain pan
* Two-position upholstered kneeler/footstep
* One-touch, easy-glide stirrups
* Electro mechanical actuator system
* Concealed paper rolls holder (Accepts 18” or 21” paper)
* Hand control
* Trendelenburg position
* Shipping weight: 345 lbs
* Weight capacity: 600 lbs
* Height: 19” - 40" at seat section
* Width: 27”
* Length: 71.5” (with foot section extended) - 85” (with foot section & head rest extended)
* Leg rest: 16.25”(W) x 9" (H)
* Head rest: 15” (W) x 8.5” (H)
* Tilt range: Trendelenburg: to 20 degrees
* Electrical: 115 Vac, 60 Hz
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.