The Ritter 222 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please contact MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
With an increasingly aging population, your patients may need assistance in accessing an exam table. With an incredible 18" low height, the Ritter 222 makes it easy for your practice to accommodate the elderly, expectant mothers, or patients with disabilities easily and efficiently.
The Ritter 222 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table, when used to provide accessibility for the patient with physical disabilities or handicaps, meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for the IRS Tax Code Section 44 (Disabled Access Credit) tax deductions. Please consult with your accountant to see how this may impact your year-end tax bill.
FeaturesRitter 222 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Features
- Power height.
- Exam Assistant drawer system used to store basic pelvic and examination supplies at your fingertips.
- Gas spring assisted back section with an easy access backrest mechanism.
- The unique fold-down front can also turn into a work shelf for exam assistance, designed to make the exam easier and more efficient for you.
- Built-in pillow.
- Hideaway stirrups that lock in one of four lateral positions.
- Foot extension shelves to expand the table length.
- Paper roll holder is hidden under the headrest.
- Polystyrene treatment pans.
- Foot control allows for simultaneous movement of the base and back section, promoting efficiency.
- Leveling feet.
- Designed to allow patients to feel more stable and relaxed while they're waiting or during their consultation as their feet rest comfortably on the floor.
- Removable Upholstery Top: Allows for a color change in seconds or additional access for a thorough cleaning. And it's easy to remove without the need for tools.
SpecificationsRitter 222 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Specifications
- Height: 18 to 37" (45.7 to 94 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg).
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 7°.
- Drawer Heater: 35 watt.
- Length with Footrest Extended:
- Soft Touch Upholstery: 74" (188 cm).
- Seamless Upholstery: 76" (193 cm).
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11 Amps.
- Electrical Receptacle: Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left side (115 VAC, 5 Amps maximum).
- Safety Standards: UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA No. 60601.1-M90.
OptionsRitter 222 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Options
- Seamless Upholstery Top: 28.5" (W) x 59.5" (L) (72.4 cm x 151.1 cm).
- Soft Touch Upholstery Top: 28.5" (W) x 56.25" (L) (72.4 cm x 142.9 cm).
- Flat Upholstery (Stitched without Pillow): 28.5" (W) x 56.25" (L) (72.4 cm x 142.9 cm).
LiteratureRitter 222 Barrier-Free Power Examination Table Literature
Midmark Upholstery Care and Maintenance Guide
Ritter 222 & 223 Barrier-Free Exam Table Quick Reference Guide
Ritter 222/223 Barrier-Free Examination Table User's Guide
Ritter 222/223 Barrier-Free Examination Tables Brochure