Olympus EUS EXERA EU-M60 Ultrasound Processor with MAJ-930 KeyBoard & Cable
- Newly designed keyboard features a built-in trackball so operations such as scrolling, rotating, and measuring can be done more
- Cine Review function lets you store and review up to 160 images.
- You can view images in any of the seven ranges (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, and 12 cm) at the touch of a button.
- A sub-screen is available so you can view the ultrasound images on the main screen and endoscopic images on the 2-position PIP
- When used with the GF-UM160, broad bandwidth imaging (HyperBand) is available using frequencies from 5 to 20 MHz.
- When combined with the MAJ-935 probe driving unit and a DPR-compatible probe, leading-edge dual plane reconstruction scanning
lets you display radial and linear images at the same time.
- EXERA EU-M60 Ultrasound Processor
- MAJ-930 Keyboard
- Video Cable
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.