The ConMed Ace 0.025 Inch Biliary Guidewire is designed for the challenging task of wire guided cannulation within the pancreaticobiliary tract. The 0.025 inch Guidewire is smaller than traditional 0.035 inch Guidewires. Its smaller size and stiff material work to reduce the risk of trauma and provide enhanced pushability for the Endoscopist.
FeaturesConMed Ace 0.025 Inch Biliary Guidewire Features
- Precise wire control with Triton alloy material.
- Flexible 3.9" (10 cm) hydrophilic tip provides smooth, minimally-invasive movement through the pancreaticobiliary system.
- Smaller sized wire is designed to reduce trauma.
- Made of proprietary metals blend which is 40% stiffer than traditional nitinol.
SpecificationsConMed Ace 0.025 Inch Biliary Guidewire Specifications
- Quantity: 2 / Box.
- Weight: 0.44 lb (0.2 kg).
ConfigurationsConMed Ace 0.025 Inch Biliary Guidewire ConfigurationsProduct NumberGuidewire TypeWire Length#A25261SStraight102" (260 cm)#A25481SStraight189" (480 cm)#A25261AAngled102" (260 cm)#A25481AAngled189" (480 cm)LiteratureConMed Ace 0.025 Inch Biliary Guidewire Literature
ConMed Ace Biliary Guidewire Brochure