Harloff 6220 Bin Treatment Cart has 20 standard size storage bins located on 5 fixed shelves, dual folding full-height doors with slam lock feature, corner bumpers, 5: ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), one bottom roll-out helf with deep storage tub, and removable plastic top. This cart is made of steel, latex-free, and has a hard-baked powder coat finish.
Warranty: 5 year defect warranty.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need. We also offer all-steel construction and a full 12 Year Warranty on all Treatment and Procedure Carts.
*Please note: carts ordered in Hammer black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable.
Harloff 6220 Bin Treatment Cart Features:
- Painted steel.
- Tall cabinet.
- Dual, flush-folding, full height utility doors with slam lock feature.
- Corner bumpers.
- 5" (12.7cm) sealed ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- 20 standard size storage bins _ 5.5" W x 9.5" L x 2.5" H (14.2 cm x 24.1 cm x 6.4 cm) located on 5 fixed shelves. (4 bins per shelf).
- One roll-out shelf at bottom with deep storage tub.
- Tub dimensions: 22.38" W x 17.38" D x 8" H (56.9 cm x 44.2 cm x 20.4 cm).
- Removable plastic top.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Latex free.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff 6220 Bin Treatment Cart Specifications:Assembled Cart Dimensions: 41.5" H x 32" W x 22" D (105.4 cm x 72.4 cm x 50.5 cm).Cart net weight: 147 lbs (66.9 kg).Approximate shipping weight: 182 lbs (82.8 kg).
Harloff 6220 Bin Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff 6220 Bin Treatment Cart Brochure