The ValleyLab ForceTriad Electrosurgical Generator includes electrosurgery and LigaSure vessel sealing foot pedals and a power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The ForceTriad energy platform is a full-featured electrosurgical system that provides electrosurgical cutting and coagulation, bipolar functionality, and vessel sealing in a single generator. It is compatible with the ValleyLab RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System.
The platform is intended for open and laparoscopic surgical procedures and includes:
- TissueFect sensing technology (across all modalities): Covidien control system designed to precisely manage energy delivery, creating a range of options for desired tissue effect.
- ValleyLab mode for electrosurgery: Provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostasis and dissection.
- LigaSure fusion technology for vessel sealing: Fusion cycles faster than the original LigaSure vessel sealing generator.
Medical specialties utilizing the ForceTriad energy platform include Colorectal, Urology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Plastics, and Gynecology.
FeaturesValleyLab ForceTriad Electrosurgical Generator Features
- TissueFect sensing technology is a Covidien control system designed to precisely manage energy delivery, creating a range of options for desired tissue effect.
- Enhanced LigaSure tissue fusion technology permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm, lymphatics, pulmonary vasculature, and tissue bundles.
- Automatic instrument recognition.
- All-in-one unit is compatible with conventional electrosurgical instruments and all current and new LigaSure instruments.
- Fusion cycles are faster than the original LigaSure vessel sealing generator.
- Valleylab mode provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostatis and dissection.
- PER of 98 in Cut.
- Compatible with the RapidVac Smoke Evacuator.
- Adaptive REM system.
- An optional bipolar resection with saline software application allows surgeons to perform a variety of urologic and gynecologic procedures in a saline environment.
SpecificationsValleyLab ForceTriad Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Dimensions: 20" (D) x 18" (W) x 10" (H) (50.8 cm x 45.8 cm x 25.5 cm).
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
- Input Power:
- 100 - 120 Volt - Maximum VA 1056 VA.
- 220 - 240 Volt - Maximum VA 2080 VA.