Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: ECP Unit
Warranty: 30 Days Limited
SCOTTCARE "VIACARE" ECP SYSTEM ---- PRICED TO SELL!!!! VIACARE 3RD GENERATION ENGINEERING REFINEMENTS UPDATED TO ORIGINAL NICORE DESIGN UPGRADED WITH NEW FEATURES, SAFETY and COMFORT ADDED TO VIACARE ECP THERAPY SYSTEM.
We have de-installed this VIACARE ECP SYSTEM from it's original location within a hospital Cardiac Rehab Department while operating in active patient therapy mode. This VIACARE ECP THERAPY System was manufactured in 2009 and is in remarkable, like-new condition.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to buy this "almost new," VIACARE ECP SYSTEM.
VIACARE ECP Therapy Systems were introduced in 2009 by SCOTTCARE, INC., a BERKSHIRE -HATHAWAY owned company and TODAY'S LEADER IN CARDIOVASCULAR SOLUTIONS.
VIACARE ECP THERAPY SYSTEM is the 3rd generation iteration off of original its 1st generation NICORE/ACS design. VIACARE is built in America and is the newest design and entry into the ECP/EECP Therapy machine market and includes many unique patient safety and comfort features. Exciting new features include: VACUUM PUMP for faster, enhanced cuff deflation and ACTIVE COOLING, for removal of hot air returning to cuffs for increased patient comfort.
Treatment Duration Timer
• 10-60 minutes; 5 minute increments
• Treatment and air/vacuum pump stop when set time expires
• Durable & cleanable, high denier Nylon with Velcro closure
• 3 sizes to fit all patient types
• Buttock and thigh cuffs are separate for better fit
• Motorized, continuously adjustable backrest – 0 to 45 degrees continuous System Protection
• Bed Base ON/OFF switch is fused
• Air/Vacuum Pump relay is overload protected
• Air/Vacuum Pump is thermally protected
• Safe Working Load: t 350 lbs. /160 kg
• Easy to clean, fluid resistant fabric
• Quick connect hoses attach without tools
• Automatic vacuum deflation of cuffs on early/extra systole
• Over pressure limit protection
• Treatment is suspended during episodes of high or low heart rate
• Emergency stop button
• Auditory alarms: heart rate out of limits, oxygen saturation out of limits, lack of adequate triggering signal, loss of communication between computer and ECP device
• Air to cuffs is actively cooled
Equipment Dimensions and Weight:
• Pole Cart: Wheel base 29”/74 cm
• Height: 66” (168 cm)
• Weight: 35 lbs.(16 kg)
• Bed Base: Width 29.25” (75 cm)
• Depth: 67”(170 cm) max./52” (132 cm) min.
• Height: 28.5” (72 cm)
• Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
• Removable Mattress: Width 34” (86 cm)
• Depth: 82” (208) cm
• Height: 5” (13) cm
• 1 – 220 VAC 60Hz 20 A dedicated, twist and lock outlet