The Zumax OMS2300 Dental Microscope is comparable to the Zeiss Pico Dental Surgery Microscope, at half the price! It features superior quality and technology, and is thus becoming the most recommended surgery microscope.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The OMS2300 Dental Microscope comes standard with a 0 - 180° Inclinable Binocular Head, 250 mm Final Objective Lens, and 12.5x Widefield Eyepieces.
Zumax OMS2300 Dental Microscope Features:
- 0 - 180° Inclinable Binocular: Features widest articulation range of any binocular for operator comfort.
- Widefield Eyepieces: Screwed in to the tube and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment. The eyepieces are excellently suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on (10x, 16x, and 20x also available*).
- Focusing Objective Lens: Easy operation. A variety of working distances are available (200, 300, 350, and 400 mm also available*).
- Rotatable Handgrip: Can be adjusted to user's preferred position and enables the user to easily place the OMS in the desired position.
- Fine Focusing: Adjust the focus to your personal needs, without moving the microscope.
- 5-Step Manual Magnification Changer: 5 click stop positions.
- Magnification (Field-of-View Diameter): 3.4x (65 mm), 5.4x (42 mm), 8.5x (26 mm), 13.5x (16 mm), 21.2x (10.4 mm).
- Halogen Illumination Integrated: Two 150 W halogen bulbs with ''change on the fly'' lamp selector. Should a lamp fail during an examination, this feature allows a quick change from one lamp to another resulting in an uninterrupted procedure.
- Brightness Control Knob: Allows you to easily adjust the light intensity for any clinical situation.
- Yellow and Green Integrated Filter:
- Yellow Filter: Prevents premature curing of composite.
- Green Filter: Improves detail visibility with a strong blood supply.
- German Optical Glass Inside: The lenses inside the microscope are made by Schott Optical Glass imported from Germany. All lenses are multi-coated and anti-reflective, combining with infinity corrected optical system and brilliant apochromatic optics, which offers superb optical performance, including:
- High resolution.
- Real 3-dimensional precise image reproduction.
- Large depth of field.
- Wide field of view.
- Good contrast.
- Apochromatic optics design could correct the chromatic aberration of 3 types of colored light effectively. It ensures the reduction and saturation of image color and improves the resolution, contrast, and view depth of image.
- Counter-Balanced Pantographic Arms: With hanging counter-balanced pantographic arms design and tension control adjustable connection arms, the optical head can be easily maneuvered at any position and stopped where you wanted in its working range. All maneuvers can be done by one hand with a little force.
- A special switch is fitted into the arm. The lamp will keep ''on'' when the optical head moves in the normal working ranged and the lamp will turn off automatically while the optical head moves out of the normal working range.
- Gross Weight:
- Floor Stand = 125 kg.
- Wall Mount = 80 kg.
- Ceiling Mount = 95 kg.
*If you would like different magnification eyepieces and/or objective lens, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Zumax OMS2300 Dental Microscope Options:
- 200-0030: Floor Stand (pictured above).
- 200-0031: Wall Mount.
- 200-0032: Ceiling Mount.
Zumax OMS2300 Dental Microscope Media & Literature:
Zumax OMS2300 Brochure
Zumax Ceiling Mount Installation Brochure