Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: Directview CR800
Kodak DirectView CR 800 System•DOM 2000
In USED working condition
The Kodak DirectView CR 800 System components include:
• Internal Computer
• Touch screen monitor
• Cassette feed slot
• Bar code scanner
• Internal Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
•Process up to 62 cassettes an hour.
•Cassette is ready to re-use in less Than 39 seconds.
•Review an image in under 33 seconds
The Kodak DirectView CR 800/CR 900 Series systems process and produce
digital images directly from latent images captured on storage phosphor
screens. You can reproduce, reprocess, and distribute images to other output
and storage devices.
The CR Systems manage patient and examination information associated with
the captured and stored images. They can interface with a PACS Broker
to obtain patient demographic data from the site HIS/RIS system. The
data is sent to the CR System where it is associated with the proper image.
You can use the CR System to:
• Read images on a phosphor screen using conventional X-ray generators.
• Modify images and change image orientation.
• Enter examination and patient information using the Kodak DirectView
Remote Operations Panel (ROP), the bar code scanner, or the touch
• Correct erroneous patient or examination information.
• Store images that have incomplete patient or study data until the
required data is added and the image is accepted.
• Create collections of related images and data (a Study).
• Send exams to DICOM storage devices, physician’s diagnostic viewing
stations, and DICOM laser imagers.
The CR 800 System loads a single storage phosphor cassette, permits
automatic scanning of the phosphor screen, and produces an image. You
place the cassette into the cassette feed slot for scanning. Once the image is
scanned and stored on the CR System, the cassette is erased and ejected.
•Includes 2 cassette