Oridion Microstream Capnostream 20P Portable Bedside Capnograph Monitor
The Capnostream 20p patient monitor is built on a legacy of proven performance. For nearly two decades, clinicians have relied on Microstream technology for an accurate, continuous view of ventilation adequacy on intubated and non-intubated patients, from neonate to adult. The new Capnostream 20p monitor, with the Apnea-Sat Alert feature, alerts caregivers to repetitive patterns of apneas and oxygen desaturation, revealing a more complete picture of a patient’s respiratory status.
Dual Parameter Monitor:
- Supports current standards of care by providing etCO2 and SpO2 measurements.
Smart Alarm Management Integrated Algorithms:
- The Capnostream 20p patient monitor with Microstream includes Smart Alarm Management Integrated Algorithms, a suite of
algorithms proven to reduce alarms and simplify the use of patient monitoring to enhance patient safety and improve clinical
Smart Breath Detection:
- Screens out low amplitude ‘non-breath’ etCO2 excursions like, talking, crying or snoring.
Smart Alarm for Respiratory Analysis (SARA):
- Reduces clinically insignificant alarms.
- Alerts clinicians to clinically significant changes in pulse oximetry.
Integrated Pulmonary Index Algorithm (IPI ):
- IPI algorithm presents one value that demonstrates real-time respiratory status based on etCO2, RR, PR and SpO2.
Apnea-Sat Alert Algorithm (ASA ):
- Tracks and reports apneas per hour and oxygen desaturation index, and provides the data in trend reports.
- Compatible with central monitoring systems and interfaces with nurse call systems and electronic medical records.
- Oridion Capnostream 20P monitor
- Nellcor SpO2 cable
- Nellcor SpO2 Sensor
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
Note: Batteries are not included
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.